'It's a problem' Rafael Nadal's fears over starting family with wife before pregnancy news | Aaj Sport

'It's a problem' Rafael Nadal's fears over starting family with wife before pregnancy news

RAFAEL NADAL revealed last month that he was expecting his first child, but the Wimbledon great has previously been open about his reservations about having children.

Rafael Nadal, 36, revealed last month during a news conference in Mallorca that he and his wife Maria Francisca Perello, 33, whom he lovingly refers to as Mery, were expecting their first child. Despite having been together for 17 years, the Wimbledon champion has previously expressed hesitation about having children before retiring from tennis.

Source

The two had been friends since they were young and began a committed relationship in 2005.

Rafael expressed his fears about starting a family too soon in an interview with a Spanish media source in 2020.

"I trust so (I'm going to have them)," he declared. I adore kids.

"However, there's a problem. Well, after I retire, I figured we'll start a family.

Source

In an interview with Bertin Osborne on the Spanish television programme "Mi casa es la tuya," he said, "But of course, I believed that at 30 I would be "kaput," but the career has been continuing.

This follows Rafael's announcement that he and Mery are expecting their first child earlier this month.
"I don't often discuss about my personal life. A low profile allows us to live more calmly.

I don't anticipate it having a significant impact on my life.

Rafael even criticised a reporter for asking about his wife in a recently discovered interview from 2019.

Source

The argument broke out after Alexander Zverev defeated Rafael Nadal in the ATP World Tour Finals.

Content Source :



You may like reading the following News also:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rejuvenate CBD Gummies For ED- Aaj Sport

Cristiano Ronaldo Embarrassed by Columbian Footballer Luis Diaz as Liverpool and Manchester United Transfer Truth laid bare | Aaj Sport

Semenax Reviews and Benefits?